Because you have better things to do than shop for insurance.

Special Personal Property

Need insurance for one of the following items or collections?

If you’re looking for insurance for the below, orĀ for an item not on the list, contact us to get a quote.

Antiques Insurance

Camera Insurance

Coin Collections

Jewelry Insurance

Musical Instrument Insurance

Stamp Collections

Wine Collections

Standard homeowners policies only offer very limited coverage for high value items like jewelry, antiques, fine arts, collectibles and electronics, like cameras. If you own any of these items, we recommend you speak with your agent about making sure these items are protected against loss.