Because you have better things to do than shop for insurance.

Get My Experience Modification Rating

Your Experience Modification Rating (EMR) for most states can be obtained from the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI), a U.S. insurance rating and data collection bureau specializing in workers’ compensation.

To get your EMR
  1. Go to the NCCI Website.
  1. Then call: Customer Service: 1-800-622-4123, choose option #4
  1. Customer service will guide you to download your ERM report and, if you prefer, provide and explanation of the calculation.