The History of Select Choice Insurance
Select Choice Insurance Group, LLC was founded in 2008 by Jeni Davis in Scottsdale, Arizona. Prior to opening Select Choice Insurance, Jeni worked as an agent for a big name insurance company, also called a captive agency. She found that as a captive agent, she was only able to offer her family of clients one insurance product at one insurance rate.
In the midst of the rapidly declining economy she realized many of her clients needed financial relief while maintaining maximum coverage. So in 2008, with the recession in full swing, Jeni Davis took a risk and opened Select Choice Insurance Group, LLC, a Trusted Choice independent insurance agency.
From that point the agency began to grow steadily with a loyal group of customers who happily refer Select Choice Insurance and our agents to their friends and family. (Referrals are the absolute best way to show appreciation for a job well done!)
In 2013, Amanda Gilpin joined the Select Choice Insurance team as an Account Manager and developed strong relationships with all of our clients. She discovered a love and passion for the insurance industry and became dedicated to furthering her education and knowledge of the industry in order to best serve our clients.
In August of 2017, Amanda became the owner of Select Choice Insurance and is excited to continue make a positive impact in our clients’ lives and businesses.
Today our agency home office is in Mesa, Arizona!
But with technology, we can be anywhere you need us to be. Our clients span across Arizona- from Page, AZ to Lake Havasu City, AZ to Willcox, AZ. We work to ensure all of our agency’s clients get the best service possible.
Over the years, we have held ourselves accountable to offering outstanding customer service and finding ways to help our customers save time and money.
- We firmly believe that you can have outstanding insurance protection and still not pay more than you need to.
- We believe that, while the insurance company insuring you is important, it is equally important, to have an agent in your corner
- to make sure you have everything adequately covered,
- to make sure you know what is covered and not covered by your policies,
- to make sure your policies are up-to-date with your life changes
- to make sure you know just what to do if you do at claims time
- AND to make sure you are getting the best rate for that coverage and service every single year.
At Select Choice Insurance, our clients are not just policyholders to us. We consider our clients to be family. We have relationships with each of them and we know who they are and just what they need. This is the way we feel business should always be done.